- Direct hire
- Vancouver, WA
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
Salary: $80,000 plus commission and bonus incentives
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience leading and managing/coaching a team to achieve results and hold them accountable to performance in a metrics driven environment
- Experience hiring for contract/temp for MSP/enterprise clients and engaging
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 1-4 years of relative experience in place of a degree
- Drug and background screenings required
Role: The Recruiting manager will develop recruiting strategies and deliver suitable candidates for assigned positions. This role will recruit across multiple geographies and be the recruiting contact for large MSP and enterprise accounts. This role will have two direct reports and manage an offshore team. They will report to the Director of Business Development. Recruiters will manage 8-12 requisitions and managers will hold 4-6 requisitions. This is a high-volume recruiting environment. The ideal candidate has strong customer service, communication, and management experience.
Company: Full-service staffing and recruiting agency with roughly 70 open requisitions open on a regular basis. They opened in 2001 and are a top supplier in the industries they focus on. They place candidates within companies and government agencies. They offer commission incentives, and the office is dog friendly.
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.