Senior Production Manager
- Direct hire
- Roy, WA – preference given to local candidate, open to relocation
- Onsite, travel 3-4 times a month in WA and OR
Industry: Food production
Salary: $120,000 – $135,000 annually plus a company car and 3-bedroom home in Roy, WA
- 10+ years of production management experience
- Ability to create and comprehend standards processes, especially related to biosecurity and production
- Strong leadership and ability to mentor others is key
- Livestock or Food processing industry experience is optimal
- Detail-oriented and comfortable speaking in front of others
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking preferred, not required
Role: The Senior Production Manager will oversee four facilities, ensuring they meet company standards in operations, processes, and maintenance. This role involves designing production barns, implementing biosecurity practices, coordinating with vendors and government agencies, and providing analysis to guide management decisions. As the Senior Production Manager, you will report to the Director of Operations. The ideal candidate is passionate about animal welfare, a strong communicator, and a driven leader.
Company: 110-year-old farm on 1,600 acres of farmland in the foothills of Mr. Rainier. Run by fourth generation family. They provide egg products to the PNW region. Medical and Dental insurance to eligible employees and their dependents at a very generous rate. The company also provides paid time off, short term disability, 401(k) matching plan, holiday pay, company provided life insurance, and more.
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.