- Temporary, 6 months
- La Center, WA
- 2+ years of payroll processing experience
- Strong knowledge of ADP and Vista-PDS software
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Role: The ideal candidate will have a strong background in payroll processing and be familiar with ADP and Vista-PDS software. This position is a key role within the human resources department and requires a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, confidentiality, and strong communication skills. If you are a self-starter with a passion for payroll processing, this is the role for you!
Company: This company is a global leader in forest products and operates facilities in North America, and in Europe and Russia, that service and support customers around the world. They offer a positive and supportive work environment with opportunities for growth and development.
*Position includes 3 paid holidays and 3 days of PTO
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.