- Direct hire
- Vancouver, WA & Clackamas, OR (splitting time between two locations)
- Onsite, 40 hours a week
Salary: $95,000 – $120,000
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Understanding of cost accounting and financial accounting
- FP&A experience
- Ability to learn and understand the automotive supplier business
- Problem Solving Mindset
- SAP experience, manufacturing background, and/or CPA certification are desired but not required
- Drug screen and background check required
Role: The Controller is directly responsible for financial activities and accounting operations of the plant. The Controller will assist in identifying and implementing corporate and local objectives; coordinate and provide direction for administrative functions of location, including general accounting, cost accounting, budgeting, and ad hoc continuous improvement projects. This role will report to the Plant Manager. Candidates with a self-starter attitude and willingness to lead are well positioned to succeed in this role. Advanced Excel skills required.
Company: The company has 120 employees in this division (Vancouver and Clackamas), globally over 5K employees. Benefits include health insurance, dental, discretionary PTO (employees usually use about 4-6 weeks), 10 days paid sick time, targeted annual bonus based on company metrics and performance indicators, Company paid life insurance and STD, 401k with math 100% of first 4%, Company ESOP and monthly wellness reimbursement. Day-today attire is casual, and employees are not stuck at a desk all day.
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.