- Direct hire
- Portland, OR
Salary: $84,000 – $92,000 annually
- 5+ years of accounting experience, 3+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
- Knowledge and experience using ERP systems; Microsoft Dynamics GP and Sage Intacct are preferred.
- Knowledge and experience using Payroll systems; ADP is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience using financial reporting and budgeting software.
- Full understanding of GAAP, Internal Controls, Risk Mitigation, Federal, State, Local and Other Compliance Regulations and Guidance.
Role: As the Accounting Manager, you will contribute to the organization’s success by overseeing key accounting functions. Reporting to the Associate Director of Finance, you’ll rapidly become familiar with organizations’ processes for managing cash disbursements, cash receipts, and more. You will supervise a team of accounting professionals, collaborate with analysts and work across all departments. You play a crucial role on the Finance team and thrive on developing and implementing efficient accounting systems.
Company: Non-profit, social justice organization in Oregon that serves its community. The company has strong DEI initiatives and is progressive. Perks include PTO, wellness days, sick time, and strong benefits. They offer a great work life balance.
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.