Senior HR Generalist
- Direct hire
- Downtown, Portland, OR
- 3-5 years of professional human resource administration, including two years in employee relations preferred
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Employee Relations, Human Resources or related field required
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including employee relations, performance management, HRIS systems and federal and state respective employment laws, and recruitment
- Paycom experience preferred
Role: The Senior HR Generalist position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The Senior HR Generalist maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business units and drives HR initiatives to both managers and employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance. The HR team consists of the Director, HRBP, HR Specialist, Recruiter, Payroll Specialist, and the Senior HR Generalist. If you’re team oriented and a go-getter, this is the role for you!
Company: Mid-size company with just over 450 employees overall. Headquartered in Portland, OR but have offices in 5 other states. They have a great onsite culture. The role offers free parking in a secure garage. Benefits include comprehensive dental, health, RX, LI, 401(k), PTO, employee assistance, and FSAs.
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.