Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, a company located in Hood River, OR to identify a Temp Recruiter to join their team. This is an onsite, full-time, 3–4-month contract role. As the Recruiter, you will work in the Human Resources department and report to the CEO of the company.
- Manages all aspects of recruiting process for open positions.
- Manages candidates throughout all stages of the hiring process and ensures an optimal candidate experience for each one.
- Manages efficient and accurate documentation and administration of hiring process, including applications for employment, reference and background checks, pre-employment screening, offer letters of employment.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Develops relationships with leadership to understand business priorities and required knowledge, skills, and capabilities to fill hiring needs in a timely manner.
- Learns and understands new recruitment methods to create innovative sourcing strategies. Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Creates job postings and tracks and reports recruitment metrics to management.
- Serves as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and community associations.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; provides organization information, opportunities, and benefits; maintaining rapport.
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- Handles the new hire orientations and benefit enrollment meetings for new employees.
- Assists with annual review and updates of job descriptions and recruitment forms.
- Maintain punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Display excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with clients and coworkers; and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- 1+ years of talent acquisition, HR coordinator, or administrative experience.
- Prior ATS & HRIS experience preferred
- Excellent MSOffice 365 suite experience required
- Strong organizational and communication skills to keep team informed of projects, workflow, candidate status and more.
Compensation rate: $28-35/hr.