- Tigard, OR
- Onsite (open to hybrid or remote after initial on-site training)
Salary: $30 – $38 per hour
- 3-5 years of experince in a multi-state payroll setting
- Knowledge of payroll deductions and earnings related to benefits
- iSolved patroll system preferred but not required
- Strong communication and experience with high confidentiality roles
- Commission payroll experience is a plus
Role: The primary responsibilities include processing corporate HQ payroll and providing payroll support and guidance to 12 other offices with about 700 employees. You will be the primary contact for all payroll related support. As the Payroll Specialist, you will report directly to the Corporate Controller. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, possesses an excellent attention to detail and has a customer service focus.
Company: This wholesale trading company is one of the largest privately owned companies in Oregon. An employee-owned company, they pride themselves on having a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a great workplace culture. Benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous PTO, employee stock options, and more!
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.