Payroll & Benefits Administrator
- Full-time, Direct Hire
- Tualatin, OR
Industry: Multi-craft union training center
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business or other discipline directly related to the position. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement
- 3+ years of experience in payroll + 1 year of benefits experience
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Expert in Excel including v and h lookups, pivot tables, macros, and complex formulas
Role: The Payroll and Benefits Administrator primarily supports the company by managing all payroll activities and connects staff with benefits resources. In addition, this role provides reporting, participates in audits, information for budgeting, personnel file management, and other special projects and tasks as assigned. Occasionally this role may assist in general administrative tasks. This role regularly interacts with all levels of the staff, trustees, legal representatives, and human resources providers.
Company: Our client is a training center for multiple skilled trades located in Tualatin. They have been training tradesmen longer than anyone else in the industry. In this role, you will be a member of a collective bargaining unit which affords you access to incredible benefits to include 100% employer paid health coverage, 401k + match, pension plan, 12 paid holidays, two weeks of vacation your first year with increased accrual rate each additional year, 96 hours of paid sick time.
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.