Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our returning client, a Global manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA to identify a Senior Human Resources Manager to join their team. This is an onsite, full-time, direct hire role. This is a key onsite role and an amazing career opportunity for the right candidate. The Senior HR Manager works in a manufacturing environment of 260 employees closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organizational and employee development at the business unit or division level.
This role consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach. Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change). Assists senior management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives. May play a role in administering talent management and succession planning activity within client organization.
- Site and business HR Partner for the Fremont, CA facility, supporting significant manufacturing workforce working multiple shifts, focused on customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for HR for the site, including workforce and talent management, performance management, analytics and insights, rewards and recognition, culture, and team development, and learning solutions.
- Own recruiting for the site/business, by developing strategies to attract qualified applicants, recruiting process management, and onboarding new associates to the team
- Partner with clients and collaborate with the HR team on business optimization, including process improvement; to improve and create positive change
- Facilitate employee relations (ER) with expertise in mediation and conflict resolution, resulting in high-performing teamwork and optimized business productivity
- Responsible for employee communication for the client group/site
- Deliver coaching and training as required
- Assess opportunities for improvement in teamwork and productivity, and make recommendations to improve communication, collaboration, team effectiveness and improvement opportunities
- Evaluate data and KPIs for client group for HR effectiveness; develop solution options and action plans to address opportunities for improvement
- Work independently as a site HR partner and proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- S./B.A. or equivalent work experience, or any combination of education and experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP or other similar certification
- Experience with Oracle Cloud HRIS system preferred
- Background in safety and/or facilities is preferred
- Life-long learner and ability to easily adapt
- Manufacturing or distribution experience highly preferred
- 5+ years of relevant HR experience with demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in employee relations, legal requirements, management consultation and support, and department and workforce planning.
Compensation rate: $160,000 – $190,000 per year plus full benefits
Drug screen and background check required for employment.