Global Engagement Program Manager
- 2-year contract
- Tualatin, OR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of designing global culture & engagement experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Advanced PowerPoint skills and excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and experience collaborating across an organization, including with members of senior leadership
- Excellent project management skills, including ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously with a strong attention to detail
Role: As the Global Engagement Program Manager, you are responsible for designing an overarching engagement strategy and implementing initiatives that align with the company’s values and objectives and foster a positive and engaging culture. You will collaborate with executives and cross-functional partners to develop and execute programs that enhance employee satisfaction, promote diversity and inclusion, and strengthen overall employee engagement. As the Global Engagement Program Manager, you will report to senior HR leadership. The ideal candidate must be strategically minded (this is not an operational role!), able to foster strong relationships, embraces inclusion, and a be proven problem solver.
Company: Global semiconductor company with locations across three continents. They are a dynamic, forward-thinking company that values its employees, fosters growth, and contributes to technological advancements with a global impact. You will benefit in future opportunities working for this organization.
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.