- Tillamook, OR
- High school diploma or GED; or a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management; or two to four years of experience in the HR field; or any similar combination of education and experience
- Experience with an HRIS database preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- FMLA/OFLA experience preferred
- Admin experience in highly confidential environment required
Role: The Benefits Specialist’s main responsibilities include assisting in benefits administration, employee services, and various HR related tasks. Additionally, you will provide administrative support with a strong customer service focus. As the Benefits Specialist, you will report directly to the Benefits Manager. The ideal candidate is an initiator, collaborative, and adaptable.
Company: Dairy farmer in operation for over 100 years. They value creating an inclusive and comfortable work environment for their employees. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, life insurance, and commuter benefits!
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.