- Direct hire
- Wilsonville, OR
- BA in accounting or finance or equivalent work experience accepted (roughly 10 years)
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience in a small or medium sized private company
- 2-3 years hands on experience in wood products facility or manufacturing/distribution industry, including inventory management experience
- Experience with overall accounting functions, including A/R and A/P
- Credit management with high volume sales preferred
- Experience leading a team and having direct reports
Role: This highly skilled person will create value for the company by overseeing the accounting department’s daily operations to ensure compliance with GAAP and company requirements. The Accounting manager will oversee and support the accounts payable and accounts receivable departments including but not limited to, staffing needs, training, coaching, performance management, and problem resolution. This includes one AR person and three AP people. The role will report to the Corporate Controller.
Company: A family-owned company whose values reflect a culture of positivity and respect. They established and maintained trusted business relationships and continue to serve clients all over the country. They offer competitive comprehensive benefits and paid time off.
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.