Accounting and Payroll Specialist
- Direct hire
- SE Portland, OR
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Salary: $65,000 – $75,000 annually plus bonus and full benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred, Associate’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years of accounting or payroll experience required, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Demonstrated skill in creating and maintaining complex spreadsheets and reports using Excel
- General understanding of basic accounting principles
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to convey a positive and professional demeanor, strong customer service emphasis
Role: Under the general direction of the VP Finance, the Staff Accountant – Accounting and Payroll Specialist is responsible for ownership of payroll (processing and accounting) and related projects. In addition, this position is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation, processing, and collection of accounts receivable transactions and serves as the backup for the accounts payable function. As the accounting and payroll specialist, you will report directly to the VP of Finance. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to maintain discretion, and collaborative.
Company: Food manufacturer established in Portland specializing in natural and organic snacks. They pride themselves on being a diverse group of humble and conscientious problem-solvers. Benefits include annual bonus, 401k matching, and generous PTO!
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.