Mulberry Talent Partners is a boutique agency headquartered in Portland, Oregon focusing on full service recruiting, professional staffing, and direct hire placements. We currently specialize in Human Resources, Administrative, Office, Reception, Payroll, Finance and Accounting placements.
Our office in West Slope is expanding and we are looking for our next Recruiter. The ideal candidate will bring several years of experience within a staffing agency setting, and a combination of recruiting and business development.
More about us:
Mulberry Talent Partners was founded in 2017 by Lauren Francis, an experienced entrepreneur and recruiting strategist. Lauren has built three recruitment agencies over her 25-year career, both in Portland and the San Francisco Bay Area. At Mulberry, we pride ourselves in delivering an exceptional level of customer service for both candidates and clients.
We are a small, but mighty, team with a current staff of three. Lauren serves as the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Laura Back is our Director of Operations and Marketing, and Sharon Turner is our Talent Acquisition Coordinator. Our office is dynamic, fast-paced, supportive, and cheerful. We love what we do and want to find a candidate who shares that same enthusiasm.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Full cycle recruitment, including sourcing, screening, conducting in-person interviews
- Support clients throughout the recruiting and hiring process by identifying qualified candidates, presenting candidates, scheduling candidate interviews, and supporting the offer negotiation phase
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Actively source for talent by managing job postings, utilizing job boards, attending networking events, maintaining social media platforms, and cultivating a strong referral base
- Provide a consultative approach for hiring managers
- Maintain and foster ongoing relationships with both clients and candidates
- Identify client’s hiring needs and the skills necessary to support those needs
- Leverage networking opportunities to identify and pursue new business, including cold calling and client visits, identifying decision makers, and working through the sales process to close business
- Identify and market new business through leads and cross-selling opportunities
- Provide recommendations to current recruiting practices based on market research and new trends
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in a full cycle recruiting role
- Prior experience in a staffing agency setting required, with a split desk of recruiting and business development
- Exceptional customer service skills and a proven history of developing successful candidate and client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships across organizations
- Aptitude for sales in growing new accounts as well as bringing in new business and account management
- Impeccable time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Savvy usage of Microsoft Office Suite, applicant tracking systems, and social media platforms
What Mulberry offers:
- Attractive salary and bonus plan
- Benefits including paid time off, health and dental insurance, and 401(k). As we continue to grow, so do our benefit offerings!
- An employee-centric culture that is supportive, cheerful, and rewarding
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to Laura@mulberrytalent.com. We look forward to connecting with you soon!