Why we’re excited…
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator who is poised to take the next step in their career. Your well-honed communication skills, commitment to providing exceptional service, and proven aptitude for assessing candidates make you well positioned to add immediate value to this established organization.
What you’ll be doing…
Managing each step of the recruitment process, including interviewing, screening, and recruiting applicants for both hourly and salaried positions. When you’re not serving as the face of the organization for applicants, you will be interacting with and supporting employees with responsibilities including onboarding and new hire training, employee relations, and partnering with leadership on broader HR initiatives.
What you bring…
- 3+ years’ experience in a recruiting or recruiting support role, with staffing agency experience a plus
- Proven commitment to teamwork and collaboration, as well as ownership of your individual work product
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office Suite and experience with applicant tracking systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, or related field
Other key details…
- Compensation: $50 – $60k, plus benefits
- Location: Tigard
- Role Type: Direct Hire
- Industry: Facility Services
Interested in learning more? We’d love to connect with you! Let us know of your interest by messaging us at hello(at)mulberrytalent.com with a copy of your resume.