Mulberry Talent Partners has partnered with our client to find an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join their team. Our client, an esteemed professional services firm, is located in the Pearl District. In this role, you will manage the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing to hiring.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Consult with Hiring Managers to understand business needs, define candidate qualifications and determine staffing needs.
- Develop a robust pipeline of highly qualified professionals for current and future staffing needs.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with potential candidates.
- Facilitate candidates throughout the interview process, acting as a point of contact and building influential relationships.
- Conduct candidate screenings, qualification process, HR interviews and debrief meetings with managers.
- Utilize and maintain applicant tracking system; understand the candidate flow process and the importance of metrics.
- Prepare job offers and on-board new employees.
- 5-8 years’ experience with full cycle recruiting in a corporate setting
- A strong desire to learn and contribute ideas
- Brings innovative sourcing strategies to the role
- Exceptionally strong customer service skills
Interested in learning more? Please reach out to Lauren Francis, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com