Mulberry Talent Partners has partnered with a Fortune 500 Global Manufacturing company in Fremont, California. We are seeking a Senior Employee Relations Consultant (employment law experience preferred) to partner with the internal employee relations team which includes employee relations consultants, many of whom have legal backgrounds as well. In this integral role, you will be responsible for managing employee relations issues and investigations, using data to inform decisions and company initiatives, advising/counseling managers and employees, and helping guide the organization toward a more proactive employee relations landscape.
- Investigate employee relations concerns, including complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and other work-related issues; recommend appropriate resolution of complaints and monitor results
- Advise and counsel supervisors/manager across the Company on how to handle performance issues and concerns; actively manage the process, follow-ups and report on employees’ progress
- Prepare investigative documentation, including interview notes and summary of findings
- Consult with and provide recommendations to HR Business Partners, managers, and employees about company policies and procedures and the need for compliance
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with assigned teams to anticipate their needs and support them from an HR perspective
- Analyze data to determine themes and trends, and make proactive recommendations to either mitigate risk or improve the employee experience
- Maintain professionalism and always provide solutions and guidance that are within legal compliance, relevant and accessible to the employees involved, and consistent with Lam policies and values
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ experience, with preferred 3+ years direct employee relations focused experience as part of a dedicated ER function
- Legal background highly desired
- Experience in managing employee relations matters; including complex issues regarding discrimination and harassment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience, tact, and respect
Interested in learning more? Contact Lauren Francis with Mulberry Talent Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org.