Why we’re excited…
This is a great opportunity to strengthen and diversify your leadership experience, while working in both the Payroll and Human Resource verticals. You will be the primary contact for all Payroll functions within 34 states, managing the payroll specialists and payroll process. In addition to this, you will get the opportunity to assist the HR Team.
What you’ll be doing…
Within this role, you will be responsible for all payroll functions, ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing. You will be the project manager on HR related projects, providing HR support and input for various situations. You will be able to gain knowledge and experience in both the Payroll and HR functions by partnering with national HR and Payroll teams.
What you bring…
- 10+ years’ payroll processing experience
- 5 years’ in a management role with direct reports
- 3+ years’ HR experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with multi-state payroll, garnishments, and tax experience
- Management experience with impeccable communication skills
Other key details…
- Compensation: $85,000-$95,000
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Role Type: Direct Hire
- Industry: Finance
Interested in learning more?
Please connect with Lauren Francis, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner: email@example.com