Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with Skinner Law, an established Estate Planning & Tax Law firm in Portland, to identify an experienced Paralegal for their growing team. This position can be full-time or part-time (15-20 hours), depending on the selected candidate’s desired schedule. Medical benefits are offered for full-time employees.
In this role, you will work out of our client’s modern office space in the West Haven-Sylvan (near Providence St. Vincent) neighborhood of Portland. Free parking is available on-site and you will enjoy your own private office space. Once established, there will be some flexibility to work from home.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Assist in the drafting of estate planning, estate administration, and guardianship documents
- Communicate, via written correspondence and telephone, with clients, courts, personal representatives and trustees, and other parties to obtain information and documentation on matters
- Prepare deeds, asset spreadsheets, and probate pleadings
- Prepare and assemble federal estate tax returns
- Organize and maintain client files
- Prepare materials for client meetings
- Calendar critical deadlines and meetings
- Support the office with special projects, including marketing and social media
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a paralegal (2+ years), with an emphasis on litigation, trust, probate, wills and estates, or family law. Candidates with a JD will also be considered.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to use a client/contact management and calendaring software (Clio)
- Excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Self-starter with solid interpersonal skills
- Experience with social media and marketing is a plus
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to connecting with you soon.