Why we’re excited…
Where else could you be in charge of both the snacks offering, greet the day’s visiting office doggies and champion every detail of invoices and payroll? This is a true “Office Ambassador” role set in a creative, casual environment. Imagine lots of windows, laughter and a never-ending list of things to get done.
What you’ll be doing…
A little of everything: travel arrangements, conference room scheduling, getting takeout delivered for the team tackling projects, tracking and entry of invoices, recording payroll, making deposits, event planning, and running errands. Anticipating needs is the core function of this role (and it must be something you are truly passionate about).
What you bring…
- 1-3 years in office/administrative support (minimum)
- 1+ year of bookkeeping experience (required)
- Experience tracking and running payroll preferred
- Experience in an agency or creative work environment
- Vast technology and software skills (including QuickBooks, Netsuite, Excel, Eventbrite, etc.)
Other key details…
- Compensation: $45k – $55k
- Location: NE Portland
- Role Type: Direct Hire
- Industry: Creative
Interested in learning more? Please connect with Aleigha Larrondo, Talent Acquisition Partner: Aleigha@MulberryTalent.com