Why we’re excited…
This is a role for those who enjoy the challenges of a smaller-to-mid-sized organization. You thrive in ambiguity, you love working one-on-one with stakeholders and employees.
What you’ll be doing…
As the Human Resources Manager, you will be the go-to advisor, coach, and mentor for the organization. Leading a small (but mighty) team, you will help with multi-state (and location) challenges for leaders and their subsequent teams. You’ll advise Executive Leadership on navigating daily HR challenges. You’ll champion all facets of HR including recruiting, employee relations, payroll, policies and procedures, and compensation.
What you bring…
- 8+ years in HR supervision within smaller HR teams (1-2 people)
- Multi-state laws navigation + compliance support, including California (required)
- ADP Workforce Now® experience (required)
- SHRM or HRCI certification (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Other key details…
- Compensation: $95k+
- Location: Tualatin
- Role Type: Direct Hire
- Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Interested in learning more? Please connect with Aleigha Larrondo, Talent Acquisition Partner: Aleigha@MulberryTalent.com