Why we’re excited…
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare organization as a key decision-maker, where you will bring your human resources expertise to drive HR excellence and continuous process improvement. This HR Manager role is a balance of strategic decision-making and hands-on leadership.
What you’ll be doing…
As the Human Resources Manager, you will direct all aspects of HR including full cycle recruitment, employee development and coaching, policy design and implementation, employee relations, new hire onboarding, payroll, and benefits. In this customer-facing role, you will strive to create and encourage a positive, team-centric environment.
What you bring…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related program
- 5+ years’ experience in an HR leadership role (HRBP/HR Manager)
- Prior experience in a clinical setting is highly desired, with high-income earner contract negotiation skills
- UltiPro, PeoplePro, or PeopleSoft experience a plus
Other key details…
- Title: Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Schedule: 30 hours per week (4 days) OR full-time
- Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, alternative care, FSA, generous PTO, 401(k) plan and more
- Location: Sylvan/Westside Portland
- Role type: Direct-Hire
- Industry: Healthcare
Interested in learning more? Please connect with Lauren Francis, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner: email@example.com.