Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with ATI Cast Products to identify a Human Resources Coordinator for their Albany, Oregon Operations team. As the HR Coordinator, you will assist employees with questions or concerns relating to HR information and support the HR team with project and administrative work.
More about ATI:
ATI is one of the largest and most diversified specialty materials and components producers in the world. ATI has approximately 9,600 full-time employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer global markets a wide range of specialty materials solutions.
It is an exciting time to join ATI Cast Products as they continue to transform and position their businesses for long term growth and profitability. ATI Cast Products offers a competitive wage and benefit package with a 401(k) Savings Plan, a comprehensive health and welfare plan including medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, as well as a bonus incentive pay plan.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Assist employees with various HR related questions, escalating and redirecting questions as necessary to resolve.
- Develop and produce ad-hoc reporting requests, develop presentations, complete various documents, surveys, audits, and collect documentation for legal reviews.
- Support the recruiting team by scheduling interviews and pre-employment physicals, providing plant tours, arranging candidate travel, coordinating new hire orientation, etc.
- Enter data into HR systems and coordinate with corporate resources as needed.
- Coordinate HR programs such as, but not limited to: benefit briefings, employee referrals, job fairs at colleges and high schools, scholarships, company picnics, monthly service awards, training events, business unit communications, etc.
- Handle all aspects of employee files and the organization of departmental shared drives.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies as well as purchase orders and invoice coding for the department.
- Minimum of one year of HR experience
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative support role in a fast-paced environment
- Experience or knowledge of Lean methodology is a plus
- Strong commitment to confidentiality, privacy, and legal compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you soon!