Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client in the West Side area in search of a strategic HRBusiness Partner (HRBP) to provide HR support for the business. This individual will apply both strategic and operational HR practices to develop programs to attract, retain and develop key talent. The successful candidate in this role will bring a blend of strong HR consultative experience with some program development and management. It is a great opportunity to really make a difference at our company as we scale the organization.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Counsel managers and employees regarding performance and advise on employee relations issues. Use deep understanding of HR practices and partnership with HR specialty areas to proactively develop programs and provide HR support for the Beaverton office.
- Coach leaders on effective leadership strategies, including preparing managers and leaders to both drive and manage through change.
- Participate or lead effective and thorough investigations, as required.
- Work with compensation to make recommendations for promotions and other salary adjustments.
- Provide expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent management process to help achieve business goals for the full organization.
- Use deep understanding of the business and culture to identify and build HR programs that support our growth initiatives.
- Partner with the HR team and managers to identify opportunities to grow and develop employees; recommend, develop and schedule development and training courses.
- Act as the administrator for various talent management programs, including goal setting, performance reviews, training, and learning & development. This includes managing timetables and deliverables and partnering with other members of HR and leadership in driving the processes through the organization.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- B.S. or equivalent related experience required.
- PHR or SHRM certification preferred.
- Ideal candidate has 5 to 10 years of HR experience in a generalist capacity.
- Strong project management skills and ability to create and work against a timeline. Must be able to manage competing demands and multiple tasks, prioritizing as needed.
- Self-directed with strong independent decision making capabilities.
- Curiosity for how to grow talent and an enthusiasm for big ideas.
- Ability to think outside the box and look for creative and innovative solutions.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills and be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to handle proprietary and sensitive information with utmost confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.