Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client in Hayward to identify an HR Manager for their manufacturing facility. In this integral role, you will be responsible for implementing organizational policies, strategies, and programs that support and complement the present and future business needs. The ideal candidate will have a business partner approach to HR management and can partner with leaders to drive organizational excellence. Strategic candidates with strong business and financial acumen are highly desired.
Responsibilities at glance:
- Partner with facility leadership and staff to align HR initiatives, polices, and practices with business requirements
- Oversee/enhance talent acquisition and development strategies, including succession planning, career development, and employee retention
- Provide coaching and consultation to managers on a variety of HR matters
- Help create and drive a high-performance culture; challenging and motivating managers to ensure accountability and recognition.
- Ensure efficient and accurate policy development, administration and compliance
- Oversee performance management program
- Facilitate and actively participate in development programs for on-site supervisors
- Lead and facilitate conflict management process
- Develop on-site HR team to ensure that the site is effectively supported
- Five to ten years’ experience in an HR Management or Strategic HR Business Partner role
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business, or related field highly preferred
- Demonstrated operational and strategic HR leader
- Experience with hourly workforce strongly preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to navigate ambiguity