Why we’re excited…
This is a great opportunity to strengthen and diversify your HR leadership experience. The temporary need arose to cover the absence of an existing HR Leader. You’ll be the primary contact for HR and ensure all-things-people run smoothly (about 100 employees). Although this role is temporary, you’ll gain experience and a networking opportunity while supporting a tight-knit local organization.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll chat with employees and support the owners and cross-functional leaders across their US locations. You will champion Employee Relations, HR Policies & Procedures, Onboarding, Recruitment and Benefits Administration organization-wide (experience in all of the above will ensure your success). As an added perk, the role’s schedule is flexible to you!
What you bring…
- 2-5+ years in a HR Generalist or HR Leader role in a startup environment
- Employee Relations and HR Policy experience required
- SHRM or HRCI certification
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Other key details…
- Compensation: $23-$28/hour
- Location: Vancouver
- Role Type: Temporary, 4-6 months duration
- Industry: Healthcare
Interested in learning more?
Please connect with Aleigha Larrondo, Talent Acquisition Partner: Aleigha@MulberryTalent.com