Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client in the Woodburn area to identify an intentional and hands-on tenured Human Resources Generalist/HR Leader. This role will be a critical strategic partner in business growth, employee training and development as well as streamlining and scaling current operations. This individual will need to be both strong yet empathetic, hands-on (in the weeds) tactical yet high-level strategic.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Represent and build on a culture of accountability, customer service and continuous improvement
- Champion all facets and functions of Human Resources, including (not limited to) Employee Relations, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Change Management
- Work closely with Senior Leadership on the crafting, development and maintenance of strategic initiatives
- Responsible for building and maintaining all internal talent succession planning (organization wide)
- Maintain compliance and alignment with all required HR regulations and governing entities
- Build strong relationships internally with production Leadership team; coach, mentor and advise on a variety of topics (including their own and their team’s development)
- Lead training initiatives company-wide; put together guides and training plans while building buy-in from all partnering stakeholders
- Direct manufacturing support experience required; heavy manufacturing environment experience preferred
- 5-7+ years of Generalist experience
- 2+ years of experience in benefits administration
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Proficient in payroll and HRIS systems; ADP experience a plus!