Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client in Bend to identify a Human Resources Generalist for their manufacturing facility. In this role, you will be responsible for providing a variety of HR services including employee relations, recruiting, and benefits administration. You will be joining an HR team of three to support an employee population of 500. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned HR Generalist with manufacturing industry experience.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Coordinate and manage performance reviews
- Recruit for non-exempt positions using internal and external job posting systems, external resources such as contract and agency recruiters, online recruiting tools, job fairs, local colleges and universities, etc.
- Work with employees and managers to resolve employee relations issues
- Conduct new hire orientations and exit interviews
- Provide exceptional customer service to employees by responding to inquiries and requests for assistance in a timely manner
- Perform benefits administration including communicating benefit plans to employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar program
- 2-4 years’ experience in an HR Generalist role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with an hourly workforce
- Strong recruiting, employee relations, and benefits administration skills
- Experience working directly with Human Resources leadership to support business needs