Why we’re excited… This role is the first in company history. It’s a chance to advise the Executive team, build on existing culture focuses, and build out the HR function and team. Plus – it’s a thriving startup (complete with pool tables and a kegerator) with 100% paid EE benefits and tons of perks.
What you’ll be doing…Building the HR function. From crafting compensation and performance programs, recruiting and compliance to organization policy administration. You’ll take an educated, consultative approach in all interactions, with Execs to Employees. You’ll have some days rolling up your sleeves and others where you’re deep into organizational strategic planning.
What you bring…
- Master’s Degree + SHRM-SCP or SPHR
- 10+ years of progressive HR leadership experience, including advising senior leadership teams
- A mix of expertise in compliance, recruitment, performance management, and benefits administration
- Comfort with ambiguity and track record of thriving in an ever-changing environment
- A passion for people
Other key details…
- Compensation: $95k – $125k
- Location: Vancouver
- Role Type: Direct Hire
- Industry: Service Retail
Interested in more details? Please connect with Aleigha Larrondo, Talent Acquisition Partner: Aleigha@MulberryTalent.com