Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client in Lake Oswego to identify a Human Resources Director. In this key role, you will provide strategic HR partnership and leadership that helps to support business growth and other key objectives.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Plans, develops, implements, and administers organization-wide human resources management
- Develops an annual HR Plan that supports the organization’s strategic plan
- Directs HR functions includes recruiting, employee orientation, training and development, employee and labor relations, diversity and inclusion, company policies, compensation and benefits, and organizational development
- Develops and maintains a staffing pipeline
- Identifies and delivers training that includes HR policies and procedures, supervision, conflict resolution, interpersonal communication, and group interaction
- Lead the development of initiatives that evaluate and address employee relations, culture, and work-related issues
- Creates and leads the employee monitoring and performance appraisal process.
- Reviews and sets employment practices that ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Develops and maintains a succession planning strategy
- Provides guidance, counsel, and resolution to management and employees on employee relations-related issues, complaints, or problems.
- Analyzes trends and metrics and reports to Senior Management and the Board on internal company HR-related metrics and KPIs.
- Directs and recommends compensation and benefits policies
- Manages the Company’s benefits programs including benefits partner selection, cost management, enrollments, and renewals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related program
- 7+ years’ experience in an HR leadership role with strengths in performance management, diversity inclusion, organizational development, talent acquisition, employee relations, and compensation and benefits administration
- Proven ability to build credible relationships at all levels of the organization
- The ability to think strategically and implement effectively
- Thorough knowledge of employment legislation and human resources principles
Interested in learning more? Contact Lauren Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org