Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with ATI Cast Products to identify an Executive Assistant for their Albany, Oregon Operations team. In this integral role, you will be responsible for performing a wide variety of high-level administrative duties for the VP/GM and Executive Staff of ATI Cast Products. The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrative professional, with a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
More about ATI:
ATI is one of the largest and most diversified specialty materials and components producers in the world. ATI has approximately 9,600 full-time employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer global markets a wide range of specialty materials solutions.
It is an exciting time to join ATI Cast Products as they continue to transform and position their businesses for long term growth and profitability. ATI Cast Products offers a competitive wage and benefit package with a 401(k) Savings Plan, a comprehensive health and welfare plan including medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, as well as a bonus incentive pay plan.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Manage schedules and calendars for Executive Leadership Team, including coordination of internal and external meetings.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, correspondence and other materials, including but not limited to quarterly business updates and strategic planning information.
- Provide support to executive managers in the form of research for various topics, to include the gathering of information from internal and external resources.
- Develop and facilitate organization-wide communications (email, slides, video, etc.) to ensure consistent messaging on variety of subjects, such as safety, people, quality, responsiveness, cost and other general information. This includes materials for quarterly communication meetings to employees on the “state of the business..
- Lead students/interns to perform tactical work necessary to execute facility-wide cost reductions where significant waste occurs, as identified by the Executive Team.
- Serve as executive team liaison with Operational Leadership to ensure consistent communication of ideas and progress in strategic initiatives.
- Process expense reports and invoices for Executive Team and other functional areas.
- Coordinate customer meeting requests including catering as needed or directed.
- Support coordination of business events for Executive leadership team.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in an Executive Assistant or Senior Administrative Assistant role
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism and commitment to confidentiality
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks and work well under pressure
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you soon!