Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client in Tualatin to identify an Employee Relations Consultant for an unlimited duration contract role. In this integral role, you will be responsible for managing employee relations issues and investigations, EEO complaints, other work-related issues and case documentation.
- Investigate employee relations concerns, including complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and other work-related issues; recommend appropriate resolution of complaints and monitor results
- Advise and counsel supervisors/manager across the Company on how to handle performance issues and concerns; actively manage the process, follow-ups and report on employees’ progress
- Prepare investigative documentation, including interview notes and summary of findings
- Consult with and provide recommendations to HR Business Partners, managers, and employees about company policies and procedures and the need for compliance
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with assigned teams to anticipate their needs and support them from an HR perspective
- Maintain professionalism and always provide solutions and guidance that are within legal compliance with customer service as a top priority
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ experience, with preferred 3+ years direct employee relations related experience
- Employment Law Attorney highly desired
- Experience in managing employee relations matters; including complex issues regarding discrimination and harassment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience, tact, and respect
Interesting in learning more? Contact Lauren Francis with Mulberry Talent Partners at email@example.com.