We are seeking an experienced Corporate Recruiter for a market-leading Manufacturer. This role requires a high level of tactical expertise, combined with experience and passion for mentoring both process and people. To be successful, you must thrive in an ambiguous environment where change is the only constant.
You also must be passionate about building strong Hiring Manager relationships, acting as a true business partner in both anticipating needs and meeting expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading mid-level to Executive requisition searches, leveraging Executive Recruitment strategies to identify and leave positive overall candidate experience.
- Navigating both manual and technical recruitment processes; playing an integral role with system implementation and candidate process initiatives
- Execute strong candidate sourcing skills; leveraging both technology tools (ex: LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.) and multiple pipelines to identity and align top talent.
- Build and refine talent pipelines, including designing Campus/College Recruitment strategies
- Leveraging experience in process improvement and development in identifying gaps and provide solution options swiftly
- Utilizing previous Leadership experience to confidently mentor and coach talent acquisition team members for success
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3-5+ years of Talent Acquisition experience, encompassing a combination of heavy Manufacturing, recruitment in both agency and cooperate environments
- Experience recruiting in Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Quality/Continuous Improvement, and Supply Chain verticals
- Deep knowledge and experience with Campus Recruitment strategies, including partnership, candidate pipeline, and internship program development
- You are self-driven, organized, and detail oriented