Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client in Beaverton to identify three experienced Collections Agents.
Career minded candidates seeking to grow within the mortgage industry to include areas such as litigation, foreclosure, analytics, inspections, and more, are encouraged to apply. Our client offers a dynamic and supportive work environment facilitating growth within the organization. This is a dog-friendly environment, offering daily raffle prizes, a free gym, and catered lunch on Wednesdays. This opportunity pays $18 an hour with a generous benefits package and a 30 – 90 day conversion.
Candidates with experience in credit collections, sales, or debt management, are also encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Communicate with debtors in a warm and engaging manner regarding account status
- Superior listening skills with the ability to empathize with unique and sensitive account holder situations
- Provide a pathway to solutions by assessing Debtor’s ability to qualify for alternate payment programs available
- Perform skip tracing
- Document and maintain all collection efforts
- Perform effectively while under pressure; maintaining self-control in the face of provocation
- Focus on results, setting goals, and meeting or exceeding them
- Financial services or lending industries experience
- Intermediate Excel, Word, and Outlook proficiency
- Knowledge of Mortgage Loan Products
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow-up
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Available to work overtime when needed
- Bilingual in English and Spanish