Bilingual Payroll/HR Generalist
Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, a long-established Oregon manufacturing company near Woodburn, to identify a Bilingual Payroll/HR Generalist for a direct-hire job opportunity. In this role, you will bring your payroll processing and HR experience to support employees at this robust manufacturing facility. Our client offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
As the Payroll/HR Generalist, you will carry out responsibilities including general HR support for employees, payroll processing, benefits administration, post-offer recruiting support, new employee orientations, leave of absence administration (FMLA, OFLA, OSL), HRIS entry and reporting, employee relations, and other HR administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate:
You’re a self-starting, customer-service focused human resources professional with 2+ years’ experience as an HR Generalist or Specialist with payroll processing and up-to-date leave of absence administration skills. Other details include:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, both verbal and written
- Solid payroll processing skills and current knowledge of Oregon wage and hour laws
- Demonstrated familiarity with FMLA, OFLA, OSL and ADA
- Experience with HRIS administration – data entry, maintenance and reporting
- PHR or SHRM certification preferred
- Team-player who enjoys their work within HR, with meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with internal investigations and employee relations best practices
- Benefits administration skills are a plus
- Customer-support experience within a manufacturing environment preferred
How to apply:
Connect with our Talent Acquisition team by emailing your resume to email@example.com.