Benefits and Leave Specialist – #246
Why we’re excited…
This is a key contributor within both a large company and industry leader. You’ll champion all leave of absence programs and accommodation inquiries supporting employees company wide. You will partner closely with various levels of stakeholders, advising and navigating the diverse leaves of absence landscape.
What you’ll be doing…
- Administering and managing leave and accommodation programs, including updating and improving the leave coordination process
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for company leaves of absence and manage all leave inquiries, educating team members and managers on the leave process and related policies
- Coordinating and administering all leaves and accommodations, including FMLA, Non-FMLA, ADA, state leaves/accommodations, military leave, workers compensation, etc.
What you bring…
- 3+ years’ experience in a benefit related position with a focus on leaves and accommodations administration
- Experience in health, manufacturing, or insurance industries are highly desired
- Knowledge of general and state leave related regulations including FMLA, ADA, and HIPAA in Oregon, Washington and California
Other key details…
- Compensation: $35.00 – $40.00/hour
- Location: Tualatin, Oregon
- Role Type: 6+ months – conversion to FTE highly likely
- Industry: Manufacturing
Interested in learning more?
Please connect with Lauren Francis, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner: email@example.com