Mulberry Talent Partners is on the search for an Administrative Assistant. Our client is a well-respected Pacific Northwest construction company that has operated in Oregon for over 20 years. They are experiencing growth and in need of administrative support that will contribute to the success of the company.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Organization and routing of contracts and legal documentation
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications to maintain the company’s professional image
- Assist with management and back up office systems
- Performance of general office duties including ordering supplies, filing, maintaining records, and creating reports
- Employee paperwork distribution
- Prior experience in an administrative role (Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, or Office Coordinator)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Forward-thinking with a high level of initiative and self-sufficiency
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance (100% premium coverage for employee and dependents), 401k with employer contributions, and disability insurance.
They offer a business casual work environment that is supportive, focused on quality of life, and always open to learning and growing.