- Direct hire
- Hillsboro, OR or San Leandro, CA
Industry: Construction Equipment Supplier
Salary: $120,000 – $145,000 annually
- Bachelor’s Degree from a fully accredited college in Accounting, Business, Business Administration, or other closely related field
- 7+ years’ of experience, with 3+ years’ in a managerial role; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Master’s in taxation is preferred
- Experience with direct, indirect, and corporate taxes required
- CPA highly desired
Role: The Tax Manager oversees corporate and indirect taxes, leads tax compliance, maintenance of tax records, preparation of tax documents and advances tax issues company-wide through research and advice. The Tax Manager will complete complex tax preparation, primary tax return review, tax planning, and mentoring of Tax Analysts. As the Tax Manager, you will report directly to the VP of Finance. The ideal candidate has excellent communication, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
Company: A privately owned and operated construction and agricultural equipment provider.
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.