Industry: Financial Services
Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, a wealth management company located in Palo Alto, CA, to identify a Tax Associate to join them. This is a hybrid, full-time, direct hire role. They are looking for a self-starter who is organized and detail oriented and who will excel in working in a client-focused team environment. This position requires exceptional communication and presentation skills and provides a unique and highly rewarding career path for the right candidate.
Directly supporting one of client Counselors with issues such as:
- Investment portfolio construction and management; long-term investment strategy
- Income tax planning, including federal and state tax return preparation and tax dispute resolution
- Public and private company stock, stock options, restricted stock units, and stock purchase plans
- Retirement and other forward-looking planning
- Estate plan architecture; gifting strategies; estate and gift taxes
- One or more of the following credentials: CPA, tax degree/designation (Master of Taxation, LLM, EA, CFP); CFA
- 2-3 years of professional experience in finance, accounting, law, and/or taxation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills: the successful candidate will work with
- clients, give group presentations, and take part in new business development
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience and good overall computer skills
- Knowledge and experience with individual income tax issues & return preparation
- Experience serving executive/professional clients and exercising a high level of discretion
- Completed continuing finance education and licensing requirements (Series 65, Certified Financial Planner designation)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Salary range: $130,000-$150,000 per year
Client requires Covid vaccination and booster.