Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, an iconic Oregon brand located in NW Portland, to identify a Talent Sourcer. This is a remote, full-time, 3–6-month contract role. The Talent Sourcer will be responsible for sourcing, assessing, and selecting qualified applicants to be referred as candidates for open searches, including networking and cultivating a talent pipeline. This position will lead creative problem solving and a consultative strategic partnership to the Recruiters and Talent Acquisition Manager on where and how to create a diverse candidate pool. This position will foster relationships across the organization as well as partner with external community partners to build our talent pipeline. This position will create a positive customer experience for our applicants. They will anticipate industry trends and utilizes labor market information to support best-in-class sourcing.
- Partner with Recruiters and Talent Acquisition Manager to understand staffing needs and requirements to develop a recruitment plan specific to the unique role
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources, such as social media, career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Communicating with passive candidates about the company, the essential functions of the job, department, and organizational culture.
- Creating and executing a proactive, innovative, cost-effective recruitment/ sourcing strategy to target a diverse pool of qualified candidates
- Develops robust job posting templates that align and showcase TCCA’s iconic brand and core values.
- Conduct cold calls to passive candidates to present opportunities for critical, difficult, and visible positions
- Negotiate and manage external recruiting partner relationships.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Marketing, or Business Administration/Management or equivalent experience is preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in Recruiting; including conducting sourcing or recruiting for a variety of organizational positions
- Exceptional communication skills across all channels (phone, in-person, email, etc.); and the ability to build trust and rapport with leaders and candidates alike
- Understanding of state/federal laws and regulations including affirmative action and FLSA guidelines to ensure legal compliance
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Outlook calendar functions
- Genuine enthusiasm and dedication for (and ideally experience in) inclusion and diversity initiatives and programs
- Comfortable moving extremely fast with the ability to navigate ambiguity and critically think through complex problems
- Open and people-centric approach to work and getting things done with the ability to adapt your communication style and methods as needed
Compensation Rate: $30-$38/hr.