Industry: Semiconductor Manufacturing
Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, a company located in Vancouver, WA to identify a Senior Recruiter to join their team. This is a full-time, direct-hire, and mainly onsite position. The occasional work-from-home day is permitted. This position directly reports to the HR Manager.
Drive recruitment of key talent, partnering with managers on position requirements and sourcing. An experienced recruiter with a strong HR generalist background who enjoys a fast-paced environment in helping to shape our organization for the future and seeks to make an impact in this rapidly growing technology and manufacturing company. Opportunities for career growth and development in areas outside of recruiting. Occasional travel to recruitment events and colleges may be required. Experienced as a HR generalist and provides guidance in HR disciplines including performance management, employee relations, compensation, benefits and leave, and administration of company policy and practices.
Manages full cycle recruitment efforts for openings in senior management, engineering, and professional support areas.
- Partners with managers to identify and hire top talent.
- Manages college recruiting programs, including intern programs.
- Manages recruitment systems (Jobvite ATS, LinkedIn, etc.), processes and relationships and outreach efforts.
- Partners as required with external staffing agencies for temporary and contingent placements.
- Manages candidate experience, providing a high level of service.
- Continually improves recruitment and HR processes, technology, metrics, and reporting capabilities.
- Tracks and reports on HR data in support of management and compliance needs.
- Maintains OFCCP and EEOC compliance.
- Provides guidance and training in recruitment, performance management, compensation, and benefits, and leaves of absence.
- Provides support as needed with enhancements of new and existing HR systems, processes, and procedures.
- 6+ years recruiting in fast paced high tech environment including expertise/knowledge as an HR Generalist
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or a related field. Current HR certification is preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing and closing key technical and managerial talent.
- Ability to cover a wide range of recruiting responsibilities and activities, from sourcing to administration.
- Experience with intern programs and college recruiting programs preferred.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and HR practices.
- Strong analytical skills and systems ability. Experience with Application Tracking Systems, HRIS, and HR metrics; Experience with Jobvite ATS and Paylocity HRIS strongly preferred. Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong project management, organizational, and prioritization skills. Attention to detail.
- Superior written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills. Experience in working with executive leadership, staff, and internal/external customers.
- Travel is required for recruiting events and college campus recruiting.
Compensation: $75,000-$100,000 DOE