- Direct hire
- NE Portland, OR
Salary: $72,000 – $82,000 annually plus benefits!
- 3+ years of experience working with accounting software demonstrating extensiveunderstanding of advanced accounting functions necessary to support monthly and annual financial and management reporting
- A degree in accounting or CPA designation or equivalent work experience
- High level of proficiency using Excel to analyze and present data
- Strong basic accounting principles and experience with inventory controls in accounting preferred
- Non-profit experience preferred
Role: The Senior Accountant will serve an integral role in providing accounting support throughout the organization. You will be a problem-solver working within a collaborative fiscal team providing accurate and timely financial information to support the important work performed throughout the organization. You will understand the flow of information between accounting functions and grant management to ensure that accounting records are accurate and track activity consistent with the budget goals. You will be well versed in accounting and reporting software and will be able to present consistent and accurate accounting reports. As the Senior Accountant, you will report directly to the Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate is open-minded, a proven problem solver, and possesses a collaborative spirit.
Company: This non-profit organization has been in operation for over 40 years and is serving their community in various ways. They are committed to solving social and racial inequities as it is the heart of their mission and are involved in all that they do. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 100% employer paid life insurance, 401k, AD&D, LTD, and STD insurance, vacation and sick pay and more!
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.