- Direct hire
- North Portland, OR
- Hybrid (Travel to WA, OR, and CA about 20%)
Salary: $90,000 – $110,000 annually
- 4+ years of health, safety, and work environment experience, or 4-year college education, or combination
- Strong knowledge of federal and state safety rules and regulations
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Teams and SharePoint
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- HAZWOPER certification required, DOT experience highly preferred
Role: The Safety Manager is responsible for developing safety policy and procedures, conducting safety training, and ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local rules and regulations related to workplace safety. As the Safety Manager, you will report directly to the General Counsel and Compliance Officer. The ideal candidate has strong writing skills, an in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation and a strong commitment and passion for promoting and implementing workplace safety.
Company: Energy and fuel transportation solution company with over 500 employees in three states.