Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, a nonprofit agency in NE Portland to identify a Recruiter to join their team. This is an onsite, full-time, temporary role for 2-3 months. As the Recruiter, you will work to advance equity through development of recruitment processes, trainings, retention strategies, and use of hiring tools.
- Enhance comprehensive recruitment strategies including advertising plans, outreach, training and record keeping in collaboration with the team.
- Strengthens company’s capacity to use organizing tactics and framework for the recruitment of the workforce we need to achieve our Ten-Year-Vision. Facilitates development of candidate pools of qualified candidates through frequent contact and notifications of positions to agency partners, community colleges and universities.
- Coordinates programming and related activities to build pipelines of qualified candidates with work culture committees and affinity group networks.
- Develops Standard Operating Tools and process documentation to meet compliance reporting and consistent practice.
- Maintains tracking, expenses and work documentation within departmental guidelines and regulatory standards. Develops training materials for new hiring manager trainings.
- Collaborates and communicates within company and externally. Leads by example to develop productive and collaborative work relations and activities.
- Embeds equity initiatives through all HR processes and will support staff and managers in helping them access and utilize these processes.
- Supports full-cycle recruitment process, partnering with hiring managers, including job postings, candidate screenings, interviewing, progress reporting, on-boarding, and off-boarding activities.
- Supports culture committees to enhance employee engagement, performs exit interviews and surveys.
- Research best practices for full lifecycle recruitment programs, with a focus on diversity and inclusion. Administers processes and lead projects within the organization’s programs.
- Passion for companies’ mission to eliminate hunger and its root causes.
- 3+ years of talent acquisition, human resources, or DEI experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite forms, payroll, HRIS and applicant tracking systems.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to coordinate projects between multiple departments and committees.
- High level of situational awareness, with the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing. Multilingual proficiency is preferred.
Compensation rate: $30-$32/hour