Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, a Premier Manufacturing Company located in Hillsboro, OR to identify a Recruiter to join their team. This is a hybrid, full-time, direct hire role. As the Recruiter, you will have ownership of the full cycle recruiting process for the company. You will be responsible for candidate sourcing through a variety of channels, client relationship management, coaching hiring managers on recruitment and selection tactics and effective interviewing and managing offers, all while providing an exceptional candidate experience. This is a very hands-on role, requiring both strategic problem-solving and a focus on the day-to-day tactics of building an organization during a period of significant growth.
- Recruits for all open positions located throughout the U.S.
- Partners with hiring managers to develop scalable sourcing strategies
- Screens and advises prospective candidates to help identify culture and role fit, and act as an advisor to help them learn about the career paths within company
- Manages candidate and requisition tracking
- Consistently generates a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates through continuous research and market mapping
- Sources qualified candidates through available company resources (i.e., LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc.)
- Develops relationships with local community organizations (colleges, universities, professional organizations, etc.…) to bring visibility to the company brand and feed the candidate pipeline.
- Works with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Creates, plans, and implements creative sourcing initiatives and events with the goal of developing a diverse talent community
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred; applicable experience in lieu of education requirements will be considered
- 3-5 years of Staffing and/or Corporate Recruiting experience
- Prior experience recruiting for technical positions in the semiconductor, contractor manufacturing, and/or manufacturing area strongly preferred
- Proactive and are energized by taking ownership and driving results
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in fast paced, growing organizations.
- Ability to perform in ambiguous environments and develop appropriate processes to ensure consistency across the recruiting function
- Demonstrated superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- A clear communicator with empathy towards the people with whom you work
- The customer experience is your top priority, and you are a trusted advisor
- Ability to build on sourcing strategies that go beyond LinkedIn and have a proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume
- Process oriented, but adaptable to constant change and have the agility to context switch on various roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in-depth knowledge of data mining and internet research
Compensation rate: $85-$110K