- Direct hire
- Mt. Juliet, TN
- Onsite, frequent travel to Portland for first few months
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Salary: $115,000 – $125,000 annually plus bonus and full benefits, as well as relocation if needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 7+ years of manufacturing experience and 2+ years of plant controllership or similar experience
- Cost accounting experience is required
- ERP experience preferred
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word skills required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Role: They are seeking a Plant Controller to collaborate with plant leadership, oversee budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis. Responsibilities include managing tax accounts, variance analysis, establishing controls, advising on staffing, and ensuring ERP expertise. As the Plant Controller, you will report directly to the VP of Finance. The ideal candidate is a proven problem solver, adaptable, and very astute.
Company: Food manufacturer established in Portland specializing in natural and organic snacks. They pride themselves on being a diverse group of humble and conscientious problem-solvers. Benefits include annual bonus, 401k matching, and generous PTO!
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.