Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client, a leading wholesale distribution company, in the Inland Empire (Southern California) to identify a Human Resources Director for their team. This high-growth organization is a leader in wholesale distribution and looking for a talented HR Director to join an already thriving team.
This established organization is looking for an HR Director to develop and implement HR strategies to support business goals and initiatives. This position prioritizes building strong relationships and expanding diversity within leadership, talent and technical teams. The person in this role would be responsible for directing the strategic and day-to-day functions and activities of the human resources department to include, but not limited to: talent acquisition, succession planning, organizational development and retention, performance management and career development (including performance reviews, performance plans, and training). Active participation in strategy development and operational planning for external vendors and risk management agencies is key to this role. This is a unique opportunity to lead organizational development and continue generating an innovative and engaging employee culture.
Our ideal candidate:
- 10+ years of business experience
- 6+ years related to HR Business
- Experience managing an organization with 600+ employees
- Background working in a union environment
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Organization Psychology or a related field
- HRIS/HCMS required
- Master’s degree (MBA, MA/MS) preferred
- Proactive in your approach, collaborative, and motivated to promote the health of the organization and its members
- Robust knowledge of California employment laws, regulations and compliance
- Bilingual, Spanish highly desired