Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, a technology company, in downtown Portland to identify a Human Resources Business Partner for a direct-hire job opportunity. To be successful, you must be self-driven and confident in your skillset.
This will be a full-time, direct-hire role located in downtown Portland, close to all of the major MAX lines. You are collaborative, hands-on, proactive at strategizing, familiar with ensuring regulatory compliance, comfortable counseling managers, and operating as backup support.
The key functions of this role are:
- Collaborates as a hands-on strategic business partner
- Facilitates performance management program and processes
- Identifies strategies to increase employee and management effectiveness, performance and satisfaction.
- Reviews job descriptions ensuring accuracy for existing positions.
- Provides support for benchmarking compensation internally and externally, reviews internal pay equity by business unit and maintains consistency of job roles across the organization.
The ideal candidate:
You bring a minimum of 8 years of senior-level HR experience, a bachelor’s degree in Human resources or a related field, proficient computer competency, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. It is crucial that you have experience within compensation, performance management, and training and development. SHRM/HRCI certification is a plus.