HR Business Partner– Tualatin
Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, a technology company, in Tualatin to identify a temporary HR Business Partner, Global Operations for their team. We are seeking a strategic business partner and trusted advisor with a strong business acumen.
This will be a full-time role contracted for 6 months with the opportunity for conversion. You:
- Serve as a HR Business Partner & generalist within the Global Operations business unit. The Global Operations workforce is geographically dispersed and include large populations of exempt, non-exempt and temporary staff.
- Partner with HR COE and organizational leadership on rolling out HR programs.
- Partner with leadership on employee engagement
- Demonstrate strong business acumen to both understand your assigned business/function and demonstrate ability to translate business agenda/strategy into proactive and thorough GHR solutions in alignment with GHR priorities for the year.
- Familiar with ensuring regulatory compliance, comfortable counseling managers, and operating as backup support
- Travel up to 10% of the time
The ideal candidate:
You bring a minimum of 8 years of senior level HR experience, a bachelor’s degree in Human resources or a related field, proficient computer competency, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. SHRM/HRCI certification, and an MBA is a plus. You are a role model of core values, have strong analytical skills, and a passion for partnership and coaching.